Monday, December 1, 2008

The After-Shock of Learning

Are there ever those times when you are so curious about something, almost as if you're drawn to learn as much as you can about something? Well, I have, so have Fawn, GothBoy and most of the Others. Well, since I've been off for the weekend (this is when I've decided to forego my hours of studying ~ future job I know!) So yesterday, while GothBoy read I was on the computer more than 12 hours!! Fucking hell (if you add the day before that would make it more than 22 hours ONLINE! OMG! I didn't get everything done that I wanted but I got quite a bit. Thx GothBoy for being patient!!

Anyway, here are some things I researched:
This 1 is uber interesting!!
The Mystica
Just think about it.
Sirius
Moon Mysteries
Tiahuanaco
Mythologies of Western Europe

There were tons and tons of things/strike that --hours and hours of research that I did. I still haven't finished. But we're going to bed soon, so I've curtailed my searches. Anyway, if you looked at what I've read up tonight - it's probably far out to you, hey that's ok, but what if you don't even consider it, couldn't that make you one of "those" people who sit at home watching their tvs thinking EVERYTHING they see is TRUE and REAL ~ but there are more things going on here than just what your eyes and your tv tell you. Ask me, I dare you!
write more later

No comments: