Friday, January 14, 2011

The Year of 2011

Well, we got through Christmas fairly well. In fact, I'm still reeling from my New Year's Resolutions that I didn't exactly make out. I'm trying to do some things I've been meaning to do, wanting to do, for ex. I am starting a Photo of the Day Blog. Since I am terrible at procrastinating, I'm proud to say I have taken one photo for every day of 2011, so far. It's just a bit of a view of my every day laugh life.

Also, I've got designs on this year. My friend has been telling me that this year is going to be "different"-that's what he says. I don't think the "end of the world" is going to happen 12/12/12 or whatever. I think our world is changing though. I want to evolve with it.

I've been listening to Duran Duran, their newest album: All You Need is Now and their release, of the same name. The physical album is scheduled to be out soon. I didn't want to download the album, itunes, I wanted to buy the physical album. The songs & video I've seen & heard so far are awesome. They're still hot guys after all these years. Simon did promise to the world that the band would still be playing even when the bomb dropped. Well, there ya' go. They'll be rolled up to their mics and instruments in wheelchairs. Ya know hairspray and gel still holds well in gray hair. I think they seem healthier and happier now, in their "50s". Even though their career as a pop band has dwindled some, they're still ALIVE, ya know? It seems their focus isn't sex and money, it's more focused on personal happiness and they're not alone. I follow Simon le Bon and John Taylor on Facebook and Twitter. It's rather neat, after all of the years I've been a Duranie, to see them up close and stuff, it's neat. But ya' know, I am 41, after all. I don't need to be stalking people.

I think the new album is good. I think they're still hot.

Let's see what else... I still have my job. I have wanted to change it, I have wanted to go back to school etc. I have wanted to get into shape, but I haven't done any of that. It makes me unhappy with myself and frustrated, but only I can change me. It's no ones fault but my own, I know.

Well, that's it as far as an update is concerned. Maybe I'll type more later. Love you people!
Me

No comments: