Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Boom!


Current Star-Date Log: We are at the end of the month of March 2010. The year seems to be going by so fucking fast. And we are not at all where we want to be, wherever that is. Right now, we are in a state of flux, or something like that. There seems to be quite a few things going wrong with where we're living & J is still having a lot of health problems. It's all so distracting I think. I feel bad for J, she just wants to be okay. I just want her to be okay.

Hmmm... on a different note, I have started an obsession, well maybe I have always been into it, with Steampunk. From photographs of everything, like people wearing clothing styles, jewelry, movies, art, books, everything! I don't know if I would ever make my own jewelry or clothes, cause I'm not very skilled or if I just enjoy admiring it.

Well, that's about as updated as I can get this. But here is a pic to tide you all over. I am updating my writing blog, btw.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nina -
I'm really liking steam punk too. Do you follow me on twitter. I have a list of steam punk oriented folks - there.
:)