Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Best Friend


Well, I'm sitting here at the computer waiting for my best friend to get home from the doctor. I'm really rather worried about her. She had to go by herself today for her dr.s appointment and that really sucks. So many things I understand now that I didn't 20 years ago. Do you ever wish for a moment that you were stronger in different ways than you are? I wish now that I was a hell of a lot stronger then, (I wish I was even stronger now though), because a lot of things would be different. But, only a few choice things are different. It's not like I'm incapable of learning from my mistakes. I guess this is what regret means? But it's like as you get older, the more you're able to understand. And when you're a teenager the only thing you understand is your own angst. And even then not very well. Does any of that make sense?

Well, I'm still working at my current job, I've not changed over to another one, yet. That is taking more time than I have right now. There are a lot of things I want to do, but I'm not. Oh god, this is a lot of whining!!!

Hmm, I don't have much more to update than that. So now I'm gonna do a bit of creative writing on my other blog, if I can concentrate. Cheers!

No comments: