Friday, May 8, 2009

Update

Some things have been happening. First of all, my friend changed my background, mmmhhh, SHOCKING green. I like it! Second of all, more things are being uncovered about our friends. I hope I have what it takes to help them. But I know I will give everything I have to help them. Third of all, I've been "seeing" more otherworldly things.

For instance, we were driving the other night and I swear I saw something at the side of the road. Low and behold, there was a gravemarker (a group of flowers marking where someone had died) there. I'm getting more aware of seeing things. I want to hone those skills. But Magi reminds me that when I start to analyse things that's using the other side of my brain and that I'll start to not be able to see it the more I think about it. I think about it too much. Just like with a lot of things in my life. I'm a lot less accepting than I should be in order to get in touch with seeing IRs (ideo retina light) and HIs (hypnagogic images). If I just accept things as they could be instead of forcing those things out my mind it would help. But I think I need to do that on many levels.

Well, it's almost time for the weekend, 2 days of heavy weekend "push". I hope next week goes well. Til later.

2 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

I think that most of us see "things". Some let the images control their lives, other do something about it. Like in your case, you write about it, which is a good way to deal it, don't you think?

Like someone once said "The only difference between fantasy writers and schizophrenics is that the first writes what the voices say and gets paid for it."

Nina said...

Thank you for leaving your comment. That is something to think about. Thanks for reading my blogs. I enjoy writing, my other blog is the writing one and it's nice to know that people read it. :) Have a nice day!