Friday, March 27, 2009

The Early Morning

Wow! It has certainly been a while since I have posted to this blog. And my-oh-my, have things changed. Right now, J and I are about to go to one of her various Dr. appts. I think she is being driven mad by all of them. But I think she has known for quite some time that she is not well, but she has not been to a Dr. unless she has been horrifyingly ill. I think all of her "wishing the world away" has caught up with her.

What else? Well, we've finally moved, I'm back at an old job I used to have, and things are frighteningly different and neither of us know if we can trust it. The moment of "Now" is looming over us both.

Well, I know this is short, but I am greedily taking this PC time. Oh, I really need to change this background, I love it, Gothboy helped me with it, but my blog needs a changin!

2 comments:

vintheevilone said...

wow i didn't even know you had been writing in here again... i'll have to check more often!

Nina said...

Yes, and you must return here often.... muwhahaha!!!