Thursday, November 13, 2008

Well,

Well, it's been a while since I have posted. I don't keep up with things well at all. Thus, most of my relationships suffer, my writings are pffttt!
President elect Obama!!!! All right!
Some things are changing and I'm afraid. I don't want them to go away. I miss them. I miss many. But I push them away.
I am always running. Or looking away. My eyes are taped shut.
So much more I want to say.
I am not following my path, I am in such disharmony and that is why everything is suffering. I give up too easily. I hope my depression is not coming back. It finally "went" away, actually I just ignored it until I forgot.
I'm going now.
CURRENT SONG: The Killers = Mr. Brightside ~ Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Remix~ just a note, I love the way the singers voice is in the song, in most songs, it evokes emotion from me, that is a feat!

No comments: